OGCS employees have undergone the engineering course in Distributed Control System Centum VP R6 at Yokogawa Electric CIS training center in Zelenograd. This training is intended for process control application software developers.
During the program, the employees have learnt, inter alia, the following topics:
- The place of DCS CENTUM VP R6 in the overall hierarchy of control systems and production planning; Project creation procedure;
- Launching the virtual testing mode, setting up the table of input/output channel connections;
- Configuring control switches and their actions based on a sequence table;
- GUI implementation; Setting up process reports;
- A general approach to restricting user access to DCS CENTUM VP; Practical training; Testing.
At the end of the course, all employees have successfully passed the test, demonstrating a deep level of material mastery. They will apply new knowledge in the development of process control systems, which will undoubtedly improve the quality of future projects.