OGC SERVICE aims at continuous improvement of processes within the Company. In order to effectively manage the work of the Company and meet the customers’ needs, in April 2020, the company introduced a management system in accordance with international standards ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems — Requirements, ISO 14001:2015 Environmental management systems — Requirements with guidance for use, and ISO 45001:2018 Occupational health and safety management systems.
ISO 9001 Certificate
OGC SERVICE’s quality policy is aimed at implementing the mission of providing design and survey, engineering and construction and installation services of high quality at affordable prices to meet the needs of all customers, as well as expanding the customer database using the Company services.
The quality management system operating at the enterprise is being planned, implemented, analyzed, and improved as a set of interconnected processes aimed at improving the quality of services.
The company has created such conditions so that each employee could understand their personal responsibility for the provision of quality services, comply with safety standards and rules, undergo advanced training and raise their awareness.
The Company’s management continuously analyzes the compliance of the quality management system with the international standard ISO 9001: 2015 in order to continuously improve its effectiveness and ensure compliance with international and domestic laws.
ISO 14001 Certificate
The Company’s environmental policy defines the principles, goals, objectives and main directions of the Company’s environmental protection and environmental safety activities during design and survey, engineering and construction and installation operations.
It is aimed at creating favorable conditions for implementing a business strategy in the domestic market, ensuring a positive reputation of the company.
The continuous improvement of Company’s image as an environmentally oriented enterprise is based on the trust of partners, customers, executive authorities and the community where the enterprise operates.
ISO 45001 Certificate
OGC SERVICE confirms its commitment to ensure customer satisfaction, and meet obligations accepted and missions determined. Thus, we intend to:
- Constantly improve the Occupational health and safety management system;
- Conduct activities in accordance with the requirements of Ukrainian legislation and Company standards;
- Include the occupational health and safety tasks in our business plan to ensure that health and safety management is an integral part of the Company activities;
- Provide our employees with the necessary resources and knowledge to perform their duties effectively;
- Motivate employees and encourage them to suggest system improvements;
- Collaborate with suppliers and partners so that our occupational health and safety standards become their responsibility as well;
- Ensure the safe working conditions through proper management of hazardous industrial facilities, as well as fire and transport safety;
- Make every effort to prevent incidents and accidents.
The Company’s continuous improvement based on the systematic analyses of functioning of quality management, environmental management, and occupational health and safety management systems will both strengthen the Company’s position in Ukraine and help it enter the foreign markets.