The management of Oil Gas And Chemistry Service, LLC understands that the key to success is the highly qualified personnel; therefore, they constantly strive to improve the skills of employees. As part of this policy, the company’s experts took a course on the complex automation system SIMATIC PCS 7. The training took place in Lviv on April 1-4, 2019. It addressed the following issues:
- Designing stations, connecting to the process;
- Resolving typical automation problems using the APL library;
- Programming sequential control systems (SFC);
- Configuring operator stations;
- Processing large arrays of the same type of data;
- Developing custom library blocks;
- Designing a multi-user system.
Our employees have successfully mastered the new knowledge, as evidenced by the certificates they received. We are confident that the theoretical and practical skills obtained will be successfully applied in the daily work of the company and will help in its further dynamic development.