Oil Gas And Chemistry Service, LLC experts took part in a technical seminar dedicated to Siemens products. The event took place in Odessa on December 20, 2018. The seminar addressed the following issues:
- The main automation development trends;
- The overview of the new TIA Portal 15 version. The management system backup using S7-1500RH controllers. Vibrostan monitoring system CMS 1200;
- Gas analyzers and gas analysis systems;
- Industrial instrumentation;
- Presentation of 3RW5 increment starters. The overview of SIRIUS ACT buttons;
- Common industrial frequency converters Sinamics: the specifics of their use in pumping facilities and for the transport of materials. Presentation of the new Sinamics G 120X model for fans and pumps.
The seminar was presented by the representatives of Siemens subsidiary in Ukraine, who answered expert’s questions after the presentation.
This technical seminar will help our experts to learn more about the new products from the world-famous German company and to use this knowledge when developing process control systems for domestic enterprises.