Specialists of the “OIL GAS AND CHEMISTRY SERVICE, LTD.” took part in the workshop APPAU (Association of Enterprises of Industrial Automation of Ukraine), organized jointly with the Indian Embassy in Kiev. The event took place within the framework of the EXPOREC export program, which APPAU had developed in 2016. The Indian party was presented with:
- Indian Ambassador to Ukraine Manoj Bharti;
- expert of the state agency “Invest India” Aditya Kumar
- Investment Advisor Rajiv Puri.
In addition to representatives of our company, such well-known Ukrainian companies like “Zheldoravtomatika”, “Blumenbecker Ukraine”, “BPI Ukraine”, “Schneider Electric Ukraine”, “Elius-M”, “Saturn Data International”, and others took part in this workshop.
The most important things in the speeches of the Indian party:
- India ranks 11th in the world in the competitiveness of industrial production;
- The level of FDI (foreign direct investment) in the country is more than $ 40 billion and the country now competes on this indicator with China;
- Three key projects in the field of economic modernization:
- 100 Smart cities;
- Industrial corridors
- IT industry in India produces goods at $ 148 billion
The main trends in IT industry development in Ukraine (following the results of the speech of Ukrainian representatives):
- Quality and innovation of solutions. To offer complete competitive solutions and products.
- Orientation to technology 4.0 (implementation of cyberphysical systems in a wide variety of industries).
- Powerful marketing, without which it is impossible to determine correctly the product and its promotion in the market.
At this workshop, employees of our company “OGC SERVICE, LTD.” held many interesting and fruitful talks with representatives of the Ukrainian companies mentioned above.
According to its results, the co-organizer of the event – APPAU – issued a statement-appeal to each participant:
- to be oriented in their production activities to the above-mentioned trends in the development of the IT industry in Ukraine;
- to learn in detail the successful experience in India in development of its IT industry and to focus efforts on stimulating high-tech sectors.
- APPAU is open for cooperation in the development of joint programs and actions with regard to Ukrainian exports in the field of industrial engineering, OEM and IT.
We are confident that this workshop will help our company develop more market-oriented products and more effectively offer them to customers.